1. To train players to gain skills
2. To maintain a high condition level of the players while playing the match
Although it’s important to train players using rests, it can be seen that many generally ignore the second point and invest all the rests packs to train players. But a high-level condition of players is necessary to get a satisfactory result. It is always recommended to start a match with at least 80% (with the green bar) energy level (90% is healthy situation), especially for important matches to bring out the best of your players.
- From Watching Videos for rests: 25 per/day for 28 days > 25 rests x 28 days = 700
- Maximum Rest Packs from training ground (level 12) > 7 rests in every 4 days = 49
- Rest from Daily Gift from friend > = 28
- Rest from daily boosters (10-15) > = 15
- You can earn 1 rest pack from each match (by substitution) so,
No. association Matches > = 16
- Reward from Association
So if we add all those the maximum no. of rest packs we can get are = 878
1. If the level of your training ground is low the number will be less than 49 according to your ground level.
2. If you don’t attend and substitute in every match of your season or you get eliminated from CL and Cup in early stages, the number will be little less than 50
3. If you won’t become the winner of the association (Which is actually very difficult) then the reward will be less than 20 and will be 4 to 12 per season depending on the tournament result.
However, these factors count hardly around 100, means you can still get 750+ rests without any worries.
Analysis of various factors:
So from the analysis, you can see the major portion of the available rests is constituted by watching videos (around 81%). So if you are really passionate about collecting rests then try to watch 25 videos every day.